Uploading Files using the SkyDrive app
You can add existing photos or video from your camera roll or take new ones to share. You can even choose multiple
photos or videos to upload from your phone.
2. To upload a photo or video, tap on the icon at the top right of SkyDrive.
Note: You must open one of the folders to upload images. If you are on the main page and try to upload photos or videos, you will receive this error message:
Sharing Files using the SkyDrive app:
With the SkyDrive app, you can share any your existing files (including Word documents, Excel spreadsheets and
PowerPoint presentations) and uploaded photos. You will be able to send a link in email or get a link you can copy and
paste into other applications
3. If prompted, choose whether the link will allow users to view the file only, or be able to view and edit the file.
4. SkyDrive will create a link for you.
5. SkyDrive will then open an email containing the link. Add a recipient email address and tap Send.
6. The person to whom you have sent the email will be able to view your file using the link within in the email.
Managing Files using the SkyDrive app
With the SkyDrive app, you can view all of your uploaded files, create folders in which to upload new files, and share files with anyone you choose. You can even copy and paste content into other applications on your device. While you cannot edit your files, photos or videos in the SkyDrive app, you can easily review content, then share files and edit them in another environment. You can even copy and paste content into other applications on your device. Additional resources for using SkyDrive are available from the SkyDrive website http://explore.live.com/skydrive.