Simple and reliable cloud backup service
Integra Databox is a Cloud based Data Backup Solutions with 99,99% Availability and without wasted investment, powered by Microsoft Azure. With this service, your company will be able to avoid data loss and increase the IT productivity.
IT no longer need to invest in hardware, software and worried about company’s data availability. Change your company investment on Backup Solution from Capex (Capital Expenditures) to Opex (Operational Expenditures).
Powered by Microsoft Azure and PCMan 15 years experience of industry backup solution, your company data backup will become simple, secure, reliable and scalable.
Integrated Backup Solution
Azure Backup protects your data in the cloud and optionally can be integrated with System Center Data Protection Manager for advanced workload protection.
- Data protection schedules can be daily, monthly, weekly, and yearly with retention up to 99 years in Azure
- Protects workloads running in Azure, in VMs, or on physical servers
- Centralized monitoring and reporting across on premises and Azure
Advanced Workload Protection
Protects files and folders from Windows Servers and Windows Clients
- Integrates with SCDPM protects enterprise workloads including SharePoint, Exchange, SQL Server, and Hyper-V VMs
- Protects guest workloads running in VMware environments
- DPM works seamlessly with the Hyper-V Volume Shadow Copy Services (VSS) writer to ensure that consistent versions of virtual machines are captured and protected without affecting virtual machine access
- Granular restore capability such as mailbox recovery for Exchange, DB level recovery for SQL, and ILR for SharePoint
Central Monitoring and Reporting
System Center Operations Manager monitors all of your DPM servers for an enterprise view of data protection, health status, resource usage, performance trends, and root cause analysis. Powerful reporting infrastructure can be used to generate data-rich, custom reports and dashboards across DPM servers from a single pane of glass
Automated, Reliable, and Secure
Scheduling : Customers can specify daily, weekly, monthly and yearly policies
Retention : Data can be retained in Azure for up to 99 years
Throttling : Network throttling can be configured so that optimal bandwidth usage happens during off-peak time
Incremental : After the initial seeding, backups are incremental, ensuring that resources such as storage and bandwidth are efficiently used Compression : Data is compressed on the client side so there is less bandwidth consumption and less storage consumed
Secure : Data is encrypted in your datacenter and stored encrypted in Azure – the encryption key is stored and managed locally
Reliable : 3 copies of the data are stored to a single datacenter location and optionally at an additional, remote datacenter
Hyper-V 2008 R2
Hyper-V 2012 R2 Hosts Windows Server 2008 R2
Windows Server 2012 R2 Windows Clients Windows 7
Windows 8, Windows 8.1 System Center Data Protection Manager System Center 2012
System Center 2012 R2