Symantec System Recovery Desktop Edition
The gold standard in disaster recovery.
Symantec System Recovery 2013 delivers superior backup and disaster recovery for desktops and laptops that enable businesses to recover from downtime or disasters in minutes. With patented Restore Anyware™ technology, IT administrators or users can rapidly restore exactly what they need, when and where they need it–including entire machines to the same or dissimilar hardware as well as files, folders, and granular application objects.
- Support for Windows 8.1
- Restore desktops and laptops from local or off-site destinations in minutes, even to bare metal or dissimilar hardware.
- Recover files, folders and granular objects in seconds.
- Backup to almost any disk storage device including USB, FireWire, NAS, SAN and Blu-ray.
- Capture and protect the entire system, including the OS, applications, all files, device drivers, etc. in one easy-to-manage recovery point with image-based technology.
- Schedule backups to run automatically, including event triggered backups, without disrupting user productivity.
- Built-in AES encryption ensures the security of critical business data in flight and at rest.
- Dramatically minimize downtime and avoid disruption and employee productivity losses.
- Replace time-consuming, manual and error-prone desktop/laptop recovery processes with fast, reliable, automated backup and disaster recovery.
- Recover what you need, when and where you need it, including individual files, folders or completesystems in minutes.
- Eliminate the need to have duplicate hardware on standby for recovery purposes and save on hardware costs.
- Easily perform hardware refreshes and migrations.
- Simplify IT administration by centrally managing backup and recovery tasks for multiple desktops and laptops across your entire organization with Symantec System Recovery Management Solution or Symantec System Recovery Monitor Solution (included at no charge)