PCMAN – With Cloud computing skyrocketing its way through the IT industry, numerous Cloud hosting providers have started to open for business. Having many choices can be both good and bad; good that businesses can compare through the features and services that best suit their need, but bad that there may be lack of information on which hosting companies can actually be trusted. Below are some of the excellent Cloud hosting companies that many has labeled as secured.
1. SalesForce. Being a strong market leader, SalesForce have developed 105,000 Cloud computing applications that run in real time. They are aiming to develop applications that allow social media communication to run in real time. Most corporate giants have also deemed the Ruby platform as impenetrable. SalesForce has also successfully integrated enterprise CRM solutions over the Cloud platform.
2. Verizon Terremark. One of the most famous Cloud computing platforms, Verizon Terremark continuously create new platforms that are better than the previous ones. Verizon understands very well the importance of security, portability, and integration. Thus their platforms are built around these principles, with many single enterprise solution offers for small businesses.
3. Amazon. With an established reputation, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has been dominating the Cloud market for the past few years. They also have introduced numerous security protocols in the online market. Due to the implementation of advanced security algorithms, AWS has lowered the number of identity and data theft. They increased their processing power, which allow them to acquire giant corporates like Coca-Cola for their Internet database management needs.
4. CenturyLink. Being one of the three telecommunication companies that entered the Cloud computing market, CenturyLink has managed 48 internationally claimed data centers. They acquired Savvi and Qwest Communications International Inc., making its stand within the Cloud computing industry with a very strong stakeholder.
5. Rackspace Inc. Rackspace has provided their customers with individual services instead of services for corporate giants. With an acceptable price, they have delivered Cloud computing service with individual hosting services, database management tools, and a hybrid security program. This has made them one of the fastest-growing clouding companies across the globe.