“Cost Effective, Flexible, and Reliable Disaster Recovery”
What is Integra Office DR?
Integra Office DR is a DRaaS ( Disaster Recovery as a Service ) provided by PCMan with Microsoft Azure as a backbone.
Designed for a comprehensive set of use cases, the solution has you covered whether you lose a single crucial server or an entire facility.
Your environment can be protected by automating the replication of the virtual machines based on policies that you set and control. Integra DR Cloud can protect Hyper-V, VMware and physical servers and you can use Azure or your secondary datacenter as your recovery site. Integra DR Cloud coordinates and manages the ongoing replication of data by integrating with existing technologies including System Center and SQL Server AlwaysOn.
- Reduce Hardware Cost
- Pay as you Use
- Convert CAPEX to OPEX
Here’s what Integra Office DRcan do for your business:
- Simplify — You can replicate, fail over and recover multiple workloads from a single location in the Azure portal. Site recovery orchestrates replication and failover, without intercepting application data.
- Provide flexible replication — You can replicate any workloads running on supported Hyper-V VMs, VMware VMs, and Windows/Linux physical servers.
- Eliminate a secondary datacenter — You can replicate workloads to Azure, rather than to a secondary site. This eliminates the cost and complexity of maintaining a secondary datacenter. Replicated data is stored in Azure Storage, with the resilience that provides. When failover occurs, Azure VMs are created with the replicated data.
- Perform easy replication testing — You can easily run test failovers to support disaster recovery drills, without affecting production environments.
- Fail over and recover — You can run planned failovers for expected outages with zero-data loss, or unplanned failovers with minimal data loss (depending on replication frequency), for unexpected disasters. You can fail back to your primary site when it’s available again.
- Multiple VM failover — You can set up recovery plans that include scripts and Azure automation runbooks. Recovery plans allow you to model and customize failover and recovery of multi-tier applications that are spread over multiple VMs.